Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies, um deine Login-Informationen zu speichern, wenn du registriert bist, und deinen letzten Besuch, wenn du es nicht bist. Cookies sind kleine Textdokumente, die auf deinem Computer gespeichert sind; Die von diesem Forum gesetzten Cookies düfen nur auf dieser Website verwendet werden und stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko dar. Cookies auf diesem Forum speichern auch die spezifischen Themen, die du gelesen hast und wann du zum letzten Mal gelesen hast. Bitte bestätige, ob du diese Cookies akzeptierst oder ablehnst.

Ein Cookie wird in deinem Browser unabhängig von der Wahl gespeichert, um zu verhindern, dass dir diese Frage erneut gestellt wird. Du kannst deine Cookie-Einstellungen jederzeit über den Link in der Fußzeile ändern.
Hallo, Gast! (Registrieren)
23.10.2024, 10:22

13th Winter Karaoke Party (14. 12. 2024, Prag)
Jamis Offline
Ponyville Pony

13th Winter Karaoke Party (14. 12. 2024, Prag)

Winter Karaoke Party 2024 - we're moving again

Humor and jokes - we all know it. We also know Pinkie Pie, which is the Element of Laughter and the essence of unexpected random events that turn expectations upside down for mane6 and for us too while Laughter is the only way to deal with these situations with dignity.

The events surrounding Czequestria have taught us that we should not joke about the subject of our meetings unless we are reconciled to the fact that jokes, however improbable it may seem, can become a harsh reality.

When we booked a venue for this year's Winter Karaoke Party, we had no idea that it would turn into a bad joke: "Your reservation has been canceled because another subject has rented the space for the whole week". The second attempt turned out similarly: "Someone else has already confirmed venue rent on the same date, so should we move you to Sunday...?". Nope, as Big Mac would surely say. "Well, maybe this year we will have Winter Karaoke in Krakov! Hahaha!". Sure, we've been hearing this joke since the early days of Czequestria.

Well...

How shall we just say it... Pinkie Pie?

Winter Karaoke Party 2024 will take place on December 14 in KD Krakov in Prague  Pinkie happy

No, seriously, this is not a joke - after considering all the alternatives, this is the best option for us. And like the first two Czequestrias, the Winter Karaoke will take place in the Small Hall, the adjacent foyer and with music games on the first floor.

We look forward to seeing you in less than two months at a well-known place!

Never attended this meetup? Check out the photos and videos from previous years!

Princess Luna: Everypony has fears, Scootaloo. Everypony must face them in their own way. But they must be faced, or the nightmares will continue.

Rainbow Dash: It feels good to help others get something they always wanted but never had. Almost as good as getting it yourself.
Railway Dash Offline
~Chief Plush~ Lokführerpony

RE: 13th Winter Karaoke Party (14. 12. 2024, Prag)
I'd say that's great news! Pinkie approved Just mailed the staff dispatcher at work that some of my still unscheduled vacation days for this year shall be during this time, so I'm pretty confident that I'll be there, too! Pinkie approved Can't wait to see y'all in Praha again Pinkie happy

KD Krakov: well, why not? We all know the location, it's suitable; a possibility to get food and drinks is right "across the street" - sounds perfect to me! - And for lighting the stage in the small hall, you know I was instructed how to operate it at Czequestria RD wink , so if the staff of the venue lets me do it again and you want me to do it, I volunteer to do it right away! RD salute

[Bild: sig-tatras-01-04-2018-3.png]

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste